Wednesday, February 23, 2011
" Hope For A New Day "
All alone on the ferris wheel, looking down on the world I despise so much. Though I had my eyes fixed on them, I have lost sight of the stars. Never ending dreams on sleepless nights have my nerves wrecked. When the dawn finally comes they disappear, leaving me standing there alone once again. He who believes in the future is genuine at heart, as I think that I start to shiver. You told me once that I could not move anyone's heart. After cleaning my ugly soul, I do not see the truth behind your words. The past can not be changed, and it is futile to even try. Even while I rest, I can never stop the pain I have grown accustomed to. To open a new door, anyone would be scared and full of anxiety by the mere thought. However If I recall the times you stood by me, strength flows into me to heal my weary back. Faster then the darkening sky, I rush to the hopeful sky of tomorrow. There is no fear in my step, no matter how painful today might be. Everytime you hurry past, we hit and tear each other upon impact. Embraced in unclean, impure arms we felt the pain of the other's wings. In times you can not return and are lost, you turn your eyes downward.even the words you believed in are gone, and your color has left. Once yout tears begin to overflow, it is alright do not hold them back. Though th path is sad, there is light at the end of it. Looking back at my erased memories, I also had those same feelings. I am trying to conceal the painful reality, that shows me I can not be there for you to cry on. Mountains seem endlessly higher, when their pebbles are at your feet. People search within themselves, caught up on thinking of what never helped. If you are still falling into despair, there is one more thing I want you to know. I will be there for you whenever you might need me. You do not need to hide your fears from me. You are not alone, all your troubles have an ending. In the footsteps of those who have gone before, we can flee with no fear of getting lost. With trust and hope in our souls we will face down the darkness, nothing can stand in the way. I have one ally that is you, so do not give up on your dreams just yet. No matter of what trials and torments may greet us on this journey I am coming to tell you. How happy I am to have met you, my dear friend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nice.
ReplyDeleteThanx...I wonder do u remember who I wrote that one for?
ReplyDeleteI don't.
ReplyDelete