Monday, June 20, 2011

" Demise Of Hope "

Glory has turned into ash, and is swirling in the whirlpool of oblivion. Lost in saddness, I constantly struggle to rise up against it to find my way. These bloody memories seem like they would haunt me till the end of my days. The demise of hope will never permit the blissful silence to return to me. My last slumber showed me a monochrome vision with no end. So I desperately seek a way to escape from this twisted dream. Even though I have ler go of everything I had once possessed, I find myself looking for you. This cold shell feals nothing but the pains of loss. A long time ago I threw away all hope of us together again. Now I know that the path back to that vivid peaceful time is lost. Like dawns first light, it fades into day once released. Yet there is still something here, inside this frozen chest of mine. Numb to everything, I should start to gather all of my scattered emotions. I am begining to learn the designs of which true sorrow has in store for me. As the memories of you fade, they take away your warmth I have known. Leaving only a darkness that envelopes my black heart. Even if there commes a time where I am my sole ally, I will survive. When everyone becomes my enemies, and I can no longer find you in my mind. That will be the lands barren of all hope, which will be a land full of unspeakable pain. There is nothing that can shake my demonic heart from this futile resolve.

No comments:

Post a Comment