Thursday, April 19, 2012

" DARK SOLITUDE" *NEW*

Created from red sands of the abyss. Doomed to decay into nothing but vile bones. I find comfort during the devil's hour. On the dimly lit road from my sadistic prison towards the fleeting freedom. Though it shall not last, I yearn for this moment. Where I can forget the nightmare that awaits my return. The feel of a wheel in my hand, every curve on this path, that is what I live for. Along the way I pass travelers who have just ended their own mundane existence , or they have just begun another day in the rat race. Having been excluded from that is my curse, yet there is some comfort in this time alone. There is no concern of mine to be betrayed by the deceitful walking dead, as they carry on their lies. No chances of being dragged into the drama of troublesome demons. This solitude in time between night and day, is my masochistic revelation. Where a daunting future comes to haunt my mind, and strains my waining hopes. Though I have companions, I know I am truly alone. For if they would fully understand the rotted darkness of my mind, all would flee in absolute terror. Only one has ever come to accept the evil within me. Now that she is gone, I fear my salvation left with her. There is no light at the end of the tunnel . The summit of the mountain shall never be reached. My journey along this highway will not end with a peaceful sunrise. Shadows of the past , sights in the present, and visions from the future urge me to move forward.                                                                 So I continue on, not for hope or comfort. Yet for the next moments of my dark solitude , that only bring me reminders of what could have been. However once it ends, all I see is that which i lost, and might never regain.

No comments:

Post a Comment