Thursday, February 17, 2011
Introduction
Recently someone I know made an obvious realization come to light. When it came to my self proclaimed frame of mind and creative pieces ( which we will touch on later). While I did ( and still do) to him that I can be " showing " an outward personality full of hate and rage, there should be no reason where I can not be happy as well. For if one can hate an emotion as love, why can not I love the feeling of hate? Normally I will not be talking about the events of my life, for they are somewhat meaningless in attempt to stick with this website. Yet if there is something I need to get out it will most probably be put on here. On the subject of me being " happy " and not showing it. There is not much to really say on that, I just find it is an easier way to survive. For misery loves company and if others were to see me happy they would surely be tempted to drag it way from my hands. The one thing that I will stress and I have seen all over every kind of book, is to be happy with yourself. I may not have my ideal job, or be living where I really want to be. I am happy for one aspect and that is my choices have made me who I am, and will always bring me into tomorrow.Now back to the aforementioned " creative pieces " , they are really they sole reason for me to be starting this. For a couple of months now I have been writing regularly, and posting them to my private profile. Only to feel as if only a few friends read them, and yet even from those few none really have the ability to offer the feedback I desire. Guys if you are reading this I'm sorry, I don't mean anything harmful by it. So the best I am hoping out of this is to find some feedback that could help my writing elevate to a higher level. The worst I can expect, no one else reads it and it is all a waste of time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I feel that way sometimes. I want to be happy but I'm afraid to be happy or show my happiness cuz it might be taken from me. There is also the fact i want ppl to feel bad for me and ppl don't feel bad for the happy person.
ReplyDeleteThe problem is that everywhere you go you will find situations such as that. I know what I am about to say can be seen as harsh, but I know you can take it and I am sure that you know it too. If you are afraid to be happy, then you will never truly attain it until you are able to free yourself from that fear. I know quite a few people who are constanly looking for happiness. Only when after they get it and it's crumbles, they are more upset then they were before hand. Deep down they were only trying to be happy because they saw it is the norm in today's society. Call me a nut or miserable cold hearted **** , but that is the way I see it. I will only find happiness in my own way, and if I need to be angry at the world...so be it
ReplyDeleteSo I would rather be upset then be happy to just get upset again. I can't handle it.
ReplyDelete