Friday, February 18, 2011
" Lost Religion "
What a terrible dream, no matter how mush I scream. She kept slipping away through my arms, disappearing into the darkness of my heart. Now that I can not find her, all I want to do is hold on tight and never let go. Even if on my travels I should get hurt, I will not give up the path that leads to her. I had been gazing at her stoic figure, what else was there to do but wonder. Scars that are over flowing with sadness can not be erased, as I try not to forget what I was once told. " Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Feel like you were just reborn. Face all like you were to live forever." if these were only a kindness then they can not heal my current self. Yet she was one in the world to give me such, and let me know boundless love. When I grew tired of crying and finally drifted into a light sleep, she was there to cover me in warmth. One day I will meet her in the end, when the final bell ceases to chime. In the flow of time the last smile twinkles as it dies, now only it's cold shadow is left behind. I had lost something important that day, and had my heart crushed by sorrow. Ceaselessly walking I try to engrave the world's memories with my presence. Supposing someone had been hurt by her crimson hands, there is no fault which I can find. I am always watching out to find her, for she is my reason to keep going. Throwing away everything I do not need, I can not yet give up the last purity in my heart. In a street blackened by midnight's sky, I wonder if all is lost to me. Even if I am by myself, far from this desolate city I know she will find me. Even if I do not remember a thi, she will remind me of what I once was. Yet what shall be done if I remember everything?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is so beautifully sad. :"(
ReplyDelete