Friday, February 18, 2011

" War On Humanity "

The deeper the darkness the brighter the shine, right? If so then, I will convert my should to the blackest of all evils. This world of man is cruel and unjust. Keep watch over the eyes that behold hypocrisy. It is all a warning, from the tusks of punishment we go to kill our natural enemy. Be that as it may, I no longer have any desire to triumph over them. I shall swing my unholy sword amidst the flames. The smells of rotten flesh that belonged to the fallen are that of a minor annoyance. For those who walk this path of carnage can never re-trace their steps. With the light born of this new revelation, what might the truth be? Though it is sought out relentlessly, there is no foreseen end to this cage of chaos. One by one we are born into this blood soaked era. Only to be handed sword and shield upon exiting the womb. We then bare our blades against the bows of our " brothers" . Even if the world rots away, these troublesome wars will not cease. The world with it's red sky is now here, flowers are forever stained and withered. Trampled upon by the betrayer of mankind, who has no love for righteous virtues. With promises of greed in the typical future, he lures more of the ignorant masses into his command. His actions will most likely create an eternal war. For you can not fix the vice that will never vanish. I will not let any of them get in my way, it is simple to take pity. However without salvation, it leaves a hollow and bitter taste in my already hoarse throat. Under this demon sun solitude shall surely become my sole ally. As far eyes can see upon the volcanic plains behind me, all there is to be seen are the corpses of friend and foe. In this broken and corrupt world, I pledge to fight on until this body turns to blood red dust and smoldering ash. When this battle is finally done with the righteous staring over the wicked. I hope I still can rise to show you a world that can shine during midnight's hour. Then and only then, could I lay this devil sword to rest. Hanging my armor to wash, and walking into the new dawn

1 comment: