Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My Three Hour Nap & The Blanket Thief

So I got to go to sleep early last night, but of course I only got a few hours of rest. It doesn't matter if I am shaken awake by dreams or not anymore. It just seems I can no longer sleep more then 3 hours in a row. While that is distressing it's nothing compared to the next, and yes I'm talking about the blanket thief. There are time where I can't get enough of this girl. She's got just the right amount of crazy, adventurous, just a little tomboyish, and already knows of the evil things I am capable of ( I have know her for over 4 years) . Yet at times those feel like the problems as well, it's difficult to explain. So I will just use the excuse that she steals my blanket....and took my pillows too last night. The real problem I see is that she has that cute innocent angelic sleeping face, so it's really hard for me to ruin such a peaceful moment. Yet I'm sure if she keeps this up I promise those nights aren't gonna last.

2 comments:

  1. That's sad about the 3 hours of sleep thing you have going. Im happy for you and her. Its just sad you can't share the blanket/pillows but I find it cute that she can get away with it with the face. I've been told I look serene while sleeping which I find odd at times. I'm sure you two will work it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She did it again last night after I finally feel asleep after she smacked me. So I think she knows when to do it...only when she sleeps when she is awake I can see the little devilishness behind those eyes...another thing I like about her

    ReplyDelete