Tuesday, March 1, 2011

" Scarred Black Sheep "

Time flies by as I stare at this reflected image, it's canvas mostly shows me unwanted memories that seem to stand still. In this dream-like state of mind, all the actions I am put through are tiresome at best. Though the motivation is known to me for my sweet release from this torture, it is futile to even try. So I will constantly scar my skin to project only the darkness of my soul. For me to choose this path proves the only truth. I will always remain the black sheep of this genetic line, however there is no shame for it is who I am. During these moments of un obscured truths, nothing can free me from this crushing weight of reality.I can not give up now, I must have this wake up call known across this plane of exsistance. To always have such hate and rage over flowing from my core , is proving to be counter productive. Yet how to you tell a warrior fighting an inner war to put down his sword, to pick up a book and preach peace? No I know what am with all my flaws, I have no reason to preach but have every right to fight. Some mistake this reasoning, and my scars as a sign of weakness. They might think they have been formed a shield over my "Achilles heel" to protect me from unending pain. They do not know of the jealous angel who uses these fires to destroy all purity in my heart. In truth these marred sections of living flesh have become portals, for me to help those who need to see my inner dark shining soul. Or they shall be as warning to those who forsake me for the danger that lurks beneath my skin. There will be better days for me to cry, for now I must move on. For that one day had scared me to my core, and now I am no longer afraid. So now I will keep fighting till the day I die, maybe during this war I shall find where I truly belong.

1 comment: