Monday, March 21, 2011

" Eye Of My Storm "

I have become numb to the normal view of saddness, all that I have left is the despair of it's loss. Though love and joy still have an exsistance in my cold heart, they are constantly over-powered by hate and boundless rage. Recent events have awakened the combination of them both, I now stand within the " eye of my storm ". My sight is no longer clouded, my hands are steady for action. Yet I am at a loss, feelling powerless to avenge the innocent is not a pleasant emotion. I will not shed a tear, I shall no pray for outside answers. I know I have no way to exact vengeance upon the evils that occurred , so I seek answers from my storm. Only this pen and paper is my power, so I shall try to show my voice to the world. It is simple to place blame for these repugnant actions. It is easy to say it was meant to be for some karma-like reasoning. However the hardest thing that can and must be done, is to find acceptance and move on. For now there is little that can be done by this rage fueled mind, it can only project this though to the rest of you. We live amongst the heartless villains of this planet, and they have become invisible to the rest of the world. Oftenly crying when justice is given for their devious ways. There is no nation that can help us, we do not have an army we can call our ally. So with this morbid realization, there seems to be only one conclusion. We must become our own to protect our own, and we shall be a force to be feared. Student and teacher shall take up arms, we will show to the rest how we have won over countless generations. Though we will have to throw away our morals, and sink to the level of these childish attacks of the vermin. The one's who can find joy in their horrific unjust backstabbing. For then we shall show them how we play this game of war, we will show how we win. To leave no stone intact, make no city safe for these lepers of the human race. They are the decaying black tumor on our world, and we are the surgeons to save it. For on the same field of war, history shows they can not out live us. With memories of the fallen, we will carve through this suffocating darkness. This will bring the world it's light , that the rest so desperately long to see.

1 comment: