Thursday, March 24, 2011
" Behind The Veil " *NEW*
The veil that covered my disturbing actions covered by shadows is vanishing. The time for me to finish everything I have started, and must accomplish is nearly here. Like this season of bitter cold uncaring tears, I fear my time may be coming to an end. Yet my mind waver while counting the undistinguishable corpses that were vanquished by it's war games. These hands have almost decayed completely to the ivory white bone, that lays underneath the remaining blistered flesh. Even now that the skin barely remains, It seems these vivid bloodstains will not be cleansed. This heart that used to beat with excitement and compassion has died, only a withered black comparison resides in it's cage. The treachery of old friends and deaths of former allies have formed this unfeeling brute standing in front of you. Though as this husk of my former self, I have met ones more admirable then thise of my past. Surrounded by new allies and kindred spirits, I know I currently reside in impenetrable solitude. Fighting these in wars alone seem like walking through a field of barbwire, yet it most be done. No matter how much is accomplished, no matter how many fall by my blade all I seem to do is wound myself. This is not the time I change my dark ways, for I know that scars will form only to help in upcoming battles. So searching the skies with my tired bloodied eyes, I wait for the raging storm upon the horizon. Grey clouds bursting with doom and grief hover low above my body as I prepair to take a fighting pose. Unknown to my current mindset if it is this sleeping town or the arduous journey ahead. My constantly raging inner shadow has become uncommonly silent, for the first time in close to a decade I feel at peace with war. Finally I have been able to reach this rotted out inner temple, the only dreaded place where my demons come out to play. For the battle that us about to occur I must become of the like, allowing my former corrupt morals to take over. Raising an unholy hell I shall paint this town red with the smells of unfiltered carnage. Empty answers are offered and immediately viewed as moot, for they tempt me with a salvation I no longer desire. This world has proclaimed to know the darkness within me for one too many tines. The time has come for me to break free from these mortal coils of right and wrong. For my moment has begun now I shall show my true form, and show this planet how very unjust it has been.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I know it's horrible, reoeating words is a major pet peeve of mine and yet I did it a lot here.... I would take it down but I'll keep it is proof of the crap that comes out when I force creativity
ReplyDelete