Tuesday, March 1, 2011

" Troublesome Dream "

This thirst inside of me that can never be satisfied, is burning like the sun. Flames of loss and rage threaten to consume the very fabric of my being. There is so much left for you to know and learn, yet it is no longer possible. Casting my guilty gaze away from your frightened lonely eyes, I try to remember this is only a dream. The dream that floats hesitantly in front of me, slipping througgh my fingers and ultimately dissappears in the morning light. We laughed like fools rolling around, wishing we could stay like that forever. Though we knew it to be impossible, everything could vanish our lives would end in a blinking eye. A person's memory could be such an unreliable thing indeed. Although I have forgotten an important one, dwelling on those of losing you is futile. I can no longer remember what you cried for, or what we laughed about. Yet I will never forget your blame on the world. Nor the large weight that rested on your small shoulders. At the end you just waited for the future that would be overflowing with my despair. Now that it is here, I have no need to wait for the demise of happiness. A shard of loneliness pierced through my armor, it now threatens to break and shatter my frozen heart. Inescapable dreams, inaccessible love this desire that can never vanish slowly rises to my surface. In this self realization the night has gotten colder, the winds have become harsher. Nothing in this life is ever easy, that is why I know I must fight through this nearing storm. I must not fail, I shall sacrifice everything to reach ou t further to where you are. A time where we again can meet and never part, that will be a moment to truly smile. For now I will be tormented by these dreams, only to have our final meeting taste all the more sweeter

1 comment: